Anyway, it does make you think about the stories of those around you. Sometimes if we have a server that seems to be having a bad day, I try to remind my children to pray for that person. We never know what is going on with his/her life.
And before I pat myself on the back for being so compassionate, I am reminded that that is totally the Holy Spirit working in my life. My natural fleshly reaction is to get very upset :).
So, what is your story? I'd loved to hear it and lift you up in prayers.
You already know mine:).
Have a great day!

4 joyful people left comments:
Oh my gosh! that video so tugged at my heart. Since my losses I have often stared around when i'm places or even in my car and wondered what is the person's story that I was looking or rather what or if they have had any hardships. It truly makes you more sensitive to others.
that made me cry.... wow. i love CFA... they may be way too pricey for our budget, but because we believe in them... sometimes we splurge just to support them!
I love this. My story is I am sinner saved by Grace. I know I am not walking through this life very gracefully but that's o.k. because when i fall down I always have some one there to pick me up. My savour and my friend, Jesus Christ.
I love, love, love CFA food, but I love their values and morals even more! No wonder.
I guess my story is being written every day. WIth grace and new mercies and prayers for a day that ends with "Well done..."
xoxoxo
Post a Comment