Sunday, November 15

Weekend



Things we did this weekend.....


Filled five Christmas Shoeboxes for my five children =)......
Tried to get in the Christmas crafting mood by making a wreath. Ugg...that glitter on those ornaments was evil! Dale informed me I was still sparkly after washing my face for bedtime =)
Released four pink heart balloons while visiting Rebekah =)

It was a good weekend!

"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence..." Psalms 16:11

4 joyful people left comments:

 The Morris Family said...

I am so glad you went and sent "up" ballons to Rebekah, it will be wondeful memories for your children and it will be even in days ahead as you find creative ways to remember her, it will be a balm to your mother's heart.

Cindy

And thank you for the very touching commnent, I guess we need each other :)

Donna said...

Karen,
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! What a sweet way to remember your Rebekah. I know it must have been a sweet time for you. Hope you have a good day. Praying for ya!

Katie said...

Karen~ How precious that you released those pink balloons. What a sweet idea. Thinking of you today.

Karen said...

Hi Karen - I feel a kinship with you through our sorrow (and our paradoxical joy at the same time, knowing our babies are with God and also knowing we are blessed to have our older children with us). It's so hard, this bereaved mumma journey. I'm glad to "meet" you although I do wish it was under different circumstances. I've had two wonderful, profound thoughts shared with me from Bernadette at Morning Light Ministry: First that God didn't take our babies, he has received them. Just writing that and seeing it again makes me cry. And second, that lamentation - as we know so well from the Old Testament readings especially - is a form of prayer. Hope that helps your heart today, too. (((Hugs)))

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios