Monday, December 21

Busy

This week looks like it will be a busy week.  There is so much to do on my to-do list and I really need to be doing them, instead writing on this blog (ha).  But I didn't know if I'd get a chance to write later.

Some of my to-do's:
  • Host a giveaway for other babylost moms.  So excited about that!  I have met some wonderful people and have gained such support from these mommies through their blogs or emails!
  • Take a gift to a special person who was there for Dale and I when Rebekah went to heaven.  I look forward to seeing her again and just hugging the daylights out of her.
  • Finish Christmas shopping.  I know, I know....I have finished the bulk but still have last minute gift certificates and such.
  • Start organizing my house for the realtor to come over and get us ready to sell.
  • Cooking and baking since we are having Christmas here this year (my kids love that since they will have more time to play with their toys).
  • Go visit Rebekah's doorway.  I love that little girl!
  • Celebrate my little boy's Christmas Eve birthday!!! I can't believe he will be five!
  • Go through Rebekah's box.  I still have not gone through the precious box the hospital give us for Rebekah.  I did open it a few weeks ago and saw her little footprints on the lid.  I just bawled and quickly closed the lid again.  But I told myself I really wanted to do this during Christmas Break.
I have been so busy with all the Christmas busyness (plays, get togethers, shopping, etc) that I felt like I have had to put my grieving on hold till after December.  That is really not a good thing to do, I have learned.  I had a mini melt down with Dale two days ago and cried my  eyes out.  But it did feel like a cleansing and I felt like some of the pressure was off of me for a while.  I am so blessed to have Dale by my side.  He sure does get and takes a lot off of me:)...

"So they are no longer two, but one." Mark 10:8

2 joyful people left comments:

Leanne said...

I always smile when I see a comment from you on my blog!

Sometimes the busyness of the holidays is good, because it lets us take a break from the intensity of the grief and ache......meltdowns are good too!

Have a peaceful Christmas this year. God bless you!

Donna said...

Thanks for your sweet comment last night.

You have a busy week! I hope the rest of your shopping is easy!

We are blessed to have our wonderful husbands by our side~through the valleys and on the mountaintops!

Praying for you this week.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios