Friday, December 18

Gifts


 
After much debating, studying, reading and negotiating while looking online, the children decided on
Rebekah's Christmas gifts...

 
We got a dozen of these...


A few of these...

And other things...

But my personal favorite gift was a week's meal for her...


And milk for her.....


Merry Christmas,
little Rebekah.

May your gifts bless those as they blessed our family!

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. " (Psalms 34:8)


http://www.aholyexperience.com/

5 joyful people left comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. This seems to be my word of choice as I browse through babylost mum blogs tonight as I wait for my fella to get home from a night of overtime at work. Thinking of you my friend, and all of yours. We had the children's school pageant yesterday - afternoon and evening performances - very beautiful and joyful rendition of Christ's nativity. xo

Katie said...

I love this idea! How wonderful, Karen.

Jen said...

What a wonderful and beautiful way to honour your daughter's memory!

Leanne said...

What beautiful choices! Gifts that keep on giving...

We bought a bunch of Gideon Bibles after Janie flew and had them engraved with "In memory of Janie Rose Gilchrist" and they left them at the hospital in rooms and other places.

Take care and be at peace today.

Holly said...

I love that you have done this!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios