Thank you to all that stopped by and entered my giveaway. I was a little under the weather yesterday, so I was not able to go and visit everyone's blogs. I plan to do that over Christmas Break. However, I was very moved by all the comments...many brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing your stories and giving me some ideas on how I can help others.
Today my little boy turns five, so he had the "treat" of drawing a name out of a hat.
The winner was:
April at Our Broken Hearts
And because I was so moved by everyone's stories, I plan to go out and get another cd this weekend to pass on. That winner was:
Leanne at My Supplications
Congratulations to the both of you. Please email me (on my profile) your full name and address. I hope to get them both out this weekend since the post office will be closed tomorrow.
Blessings and Merry Christmas!
6 days ago

3 joyful people left comments:
Wow, I did not expect to win! Thank you for letting me share my story (even though it really wasn't a happy one). I have never heard this CD before, and I am very excited that I won something! Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter for my giveaway today!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I was totally, totally SHOCKED when I saw that I had won!!! I never win anything!
This CD will make a GREAT stocking stuffer for my oldest daughter!!!
I freaked out and started crying when I saw that I had won!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
May your Christmas be "merry and bright"!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!
(((Hugs)))
Congrats to the winners and Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend. The ones with you and Rebekah waiting for you in heaven. xo
Post a Comment