Monday, February 15

Multitude Monday

141. A surprise shaving-creamed greeting on my mirror this morning.
 
142. Friends willing to take my children to places when there is only one of me and three places to go.
143. A truth-filled sermon preached yesterday that stirred my heart.

 
144. An unexpected Valentine surprise that I had admired at the store but didn't share with anyone.  He knows me too well=).

145. Reread love notes and  homemade valentines left on the table after morning chores.
146. An answered prayer. Thank you, Lord.
147. Two precious mommies that took three of my children to love on and include them in their children's activities.
148. An opportunity to lift up 19 basketball players and the message they will hear tonight.

149. Long forgotten toys destined for the attic but discovered and played with one more time. A sweet picture and precious memory of time shared.

150. A little girl still willing to wear the tights that make her mommy smile.

Posted by Picasa




holy experience
To see others lifting up grateful hearts go here.






 

8 joyful people left comments:

Donna said...

Hi, Karen,
Just stopping by to say hello. I love your list of grateful things...and I love those tights~too cute!
It's snowing here again but we are not supposed to get a whole lot.
I've seen Beth Moore's book on other blogs, too. I haven't taken the step of purchasing it, though. I assume you recommend it? :) Don't worry~there's always something for me to work on, too!

Jill said...

Love your list! Beautiful post!

Tammy@Fear Not said...

Precious! I love #144. He's been reading his 'mail' (you!). :)

Unknown said...

i love your pictures. Such a sweet list.

Anna S. said...

Thank you for reminding me to be ever grateful, for every thing in my life, no matter how big or small.

Susan said...

Love this list. i need to do this but am afraid I will strugle with it.I will glean from your list and looklfor things to be grateful for.
1. children who are healthy
2. A house that is nice nad warm during this cold winter.

O.k. It's not that hard.
Thanks for encouraging others.
Susan

Carol said...

Very sweet post! Thanks for reminding me of all the things I need to be thankful for. I am thankful for you today!!!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

it is good to count our blessings! there are so many if we would just open our eyes and see them. :)

LOVE those tights. i wish i could get away with wearing something like that!

<3 you, karen!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios