Tuesday, February 23

Random...

Okay, I know this is very random.

 Does anyone use Picasa and know if there are any tutorials out there? I really wanted to pull my hair out today (well, only the gray ones=) )!

Thanks.

8 joyful people left comments:

Shannon said...

I used Picasa for a while, but it never did what I wanted it to and I couldn't figure it out. Then a friend told me about GIMP. I use it now along with PhotoPlus (both are free programs) and I LOVE them!

Donna said...

Good morning, Karen,

Sorry~I cannot help with the Picasa tutorial. But I did want to come by and say hello. Thanks for your faithful visits to my blog. Yes, that picture I posted yesterday is our family. That was taken on Assateague Island, Virginia, last summer. The kids (older two) had fun, but our little one did not enjoy it very much...

My Hubbie and I used to live in Pensacola, FL, and the beaches there and in Destin, FL, are absolutely beautiful! Hope you get to take your family to FL someday. :)

Praying for you today~

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love Picasa! And use it on a daily basis. I don't know of any actual tutorials, but I could try to help! Also, the website for Picasa has a forum that may have what you need: http://picasa.google.com/support/?hl=en

Nutmeg said...

Are you trying to edit? Have you tried Picnik? You can move your photos there, edit them and move them back. And it's really easy.

Lori said...

I don't know of any but if you find some, share, please! My cousin used it to put together a beautiful collage of Matthew for the funeral, but since, it has taken over all my pictures and I don't know how to work it!!

Lesli said...

I use Picasa but mainly just for organizing my photos. I do not edit too much from there, I use Flickr. to do that. I do use it for collages though, that's about all I know how to do. I would love to know too if there is a tutorial, so I will be checking back to see what you found out!! Hope you are having a great week!

Karen said...

Karen,

I just read about how to make a blog banner using Picasa. It is a step by step tutorial. I do not know if this would help you or not, but thought I would share!

http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2009/08/tutorial-on-how-to-make-blog-banner.html

Blessings,
Karen

M.O.T.B said...

I use picasa what information were you needing???

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios