Like I need to work on another aspect of my life...
What was I thinking?
I picked up this book.
(Amazon.com)
Yes, seeing it circulating among many blogs.
Hearing it mentioned by friends.
Even signed on her website to follow the discussions.
What was I thinking?
I can only work on one part of myself at a time.
But God has been working on my heart.
I feel more alive than I did this time last year.
And then I was even pregnant...with my "faith" baby.
Who is teaching me more about faith everyday.
Anywho, been up reading this every night this week.
Good stuff.
The story of her mother-in-law brought me to my knees.
Another peeled layer...oh, but it hurts so...
And I did need to read this book.
What God is working on in my heart intertwines with this book's theme.
Amazingly so.
Do you think she peeked into my journals?


6 joyful people left comments:
just wanted to smile at you today! :D you're on my heart. ((((hugs))))
Hmmm, I wonder if I could find this book at the library, I might look for it since it sounds so good!
Karen ~ I couldn't agree more with what you wrote me about "un-Christian like" feelings that come along with grieving. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I wasn't prepared for all of that either. I think it's a big way that Satan tries to pull us down even more. Praise the LORD, He pursues us more.
Thank you for being a light and loving Jesus so faithfully. You're beautiful!
This makes me wanta get the book even more! I already wanted it, now you make it more irrestible.
Oh, I can't wait to start reading this book! I think there are very few women that do not need to work on this...thanks for sharing~!
I think I'll look into this book. Isn't that a subject that most people struggle with?...even if it's secretly... :}
Post a Comment