This year I am determined to complete my Picture of the Day?
I tried this last year and fizzled out by March.
This year I will finish. I will finish. I will finish! ha
I worked on January this weekend and I think I am hooked.
I love traditional scrapbooking, but I am so far
behind I felt defeated. I think this will be my new approach.
This is Becky's last year's kit. I didn't get a chance to use it last year, so I pulled it out this year.
(Sorry about the glare of the page protectors)
I still need to do some journaling, but at least I got pictures in there=).



6 joyful people left comments:
I love the idea of documenting a picture from every day. Not sure I could keep up with it though. Maybe that will be my project for next year. Good luck!
Karen what a beautiful and heartfelt idea.
I just adore it! It looks very pretty too.
Many blessings to you and yours.
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Good for you, Karen! Your album looks great so far! I have never seen one of those kits before.
I just also read your last two or three posts, and I love your Valentine's Day traditions. We usually go to our church banquet (the Saturday before Valentine's Day), but other than that, that's about it. You have given me some great ideas! ;) Your decorations are beautiful.
Have a great day!
What a great idea! I wish I had seen it before February! Maybe I can start next year. Keep us updated on how you're doing!
Karen,
That is so funny! I am doing the same thing! Check out my facebook picture folder 365 days! Hoping I can keep it up till 2011!
Great idea!! I so need to do this.
Post a Comment