Monday, February 22

Multitude Monday

                  holy experience
                                                 (Click on picture to see other grateful hearts)

151. Shared tears with a precious friend who also lost her loved   one.
152. Protection for my children as they traveled in a friend's van that had an incident. Life is fragile.
153. Scoring at Target...I have plans for these items=).

154. A sweet time of friendship with my parents and family celebrating three cousins' birthdays. Wishing their precious mommy could have been there to see it...
155. This book that spoke of The Discipline of Spiritual Perseverance .
       
"If our hopes seem to be experiencing disappointment right now, it simply means that they are being purified.
Every hope or dream of the human mind will be fulfilled if it is noble and of God.
But one of the greatest stresses in life is the stress of waiting for God.
He brings fulfillment, "because you have kept my command to persevere..." Rev. 3:10"

The road seems long, so I desperately needed these words to continue to persevere


156. A chance to see this girl make a basket=).

157. Two opportunities for long naps this weekend. Wonderful!
158. Sugarfree chocolates!
159. Catching up on laundry (that only lasted a day, though).
160. Noticing a little one that shares my quirk of lining things up and a need for order.

What are you grateful for?

4 joyful people left comments:

Ashleigh said...

It's wonderful you count your blessings! We did it every day before Thanksgiving, but it should be a daily thing all year! I love the M&M picture, we are "sorters" too!

Donna said...

Hi, Karen,

Great list to read this morning! It's been a while since I read that devotional book. I need to get it back out again...

My oldest daughter is in a basketball league with our church and she loves it! Her Daddy is her coach~This is their fourth year playing and coaching. :)

I am thankful for the experience of blogging. I have met so many wonderful, Christian ladies who inspire, motivate, and encourage! I am also thankful for YOU, Karen! You are a sweet friend.

So, I am just stopping by to let you know that I'm thinking of you...and praying for you!

Blessings to you today~

Tammy@Fear Not said...

Oh yes, the stress is in "waiting for God"....I can soooo relate! Thanks for your gratitudes. :)

Anna S. said...

Sugar free chocolates - are they really pretty good? I love chocolate....but have never tried sugar free - what brand do you like?

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios