Tuesday, April 27

Family Time

Last week we were able to get away for a few days to Branson. It was a soggy few days, but we had so much fun as a family! I really needed this time since I have had some things weighing heavy on my mind and heart lately.
Silver Dollar City


 

One of the reason we like going to Silver Dollar City: emphasis on faith and values...

Putt-putting at our condo.
A big storm came through the area and blew trees and debris everywhere.
This course was a mess and flooded in some areas, but we didn't seem to mind=).




Dinner at Branson Landing


After we got home, we finished off our trip with a
 nice walk around the surrounding neighborhoods.
I am loving this weather.



Finally, finishing a great weekend with a visit from Peter Rabbit.



It was a great little getaway and family time.
I disliked missing posting for Multitude Monday,
but the trade off was so worth it;)!


9 joyful people left comments:

Donna said...

Oh, Karen,

I am so glad you all got to get away for a bit! Isn't it so refreshing to just take some time out of the regular schedule? I'm thrilled for you! Looks like you all had a great time together.

I love your new background. It is beautiful~just like you!

Blessings, sweet friend~

Jill said...

Looks like you had a great time. Happy you were able to get away!

Susan said...

Love Branson. It is so kid friendly and beautiful. Glad to hear you were able to get away and enjoy your family.

Trisha said...

So glad to read this post! Love seeing the pictures of your sweet family and the great time you had together. Praying for you...:)

Lori said...

I've always thought Branson sounded like a really great place to visit and these pictures cement that for me!! Praying for the things on your mind, friend!!!
Lots of love!

Gardenia said...

it's good to get away once in a while, to clear your head, enjoy new surroundings, and regenerate the soul. welcome back.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Looks like a fun getaway! We haven't been to SDC in a long time, so hopefully we will get a chance to go back soon! :)

Ashleigh said...

Yum, funnel cake! :) I'm glad you had a good time, I haven't been to Silver dollar city in about 20 years! I hope you are feeling better too. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!

Katie Beal said...

So glad y'all had fun- I heard about the bad storm that almost ruined your fun!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios