ewww yuck! do you love apologia? if i opt out of challenge with classical conversations that's what i've considered... and yes, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am a daughter of the King, homeschooling mom to five beautiful children, and one little girl in Heaven. I have been married to the "boy next door" for 22 years and feel so blessed to have him by my side on this journey.
I'm addicted to Chick-Fil-A tea (Did you know you can buy it by the gallon?),egg-nog (very lactose intolerant, so that's fun), and mini M&M's. I love to take pictures of my children, collect scrapbook supplies (yes, I am a collector not a do-er), read-read-read, follow home dec blogs and discover new ways to teach my children about verbal phrases. Oh, and I have a strong aversion to bare feet (babies' feet excluded).
On October 13, 2009, our baby daughter, Rebekah Joy, was born still due to a knotted and wrapped umbilical cord. This happened a few days before her "due date." I started this blog as a way to honor her little life and give praise to our precious Lord
9 joyful people left comments:
Too cute!
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!
I want T's hair=) She so beautiful and grown-up!
bible study day!
Stef
www.ontopicstudy.blogspot.com
ewww yuck! do you love apologia? if i opt out of challenge with classical conversations that's what i've considered... and yes, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!
How cool! Erin will love this! Your daughter is beautiful!
O.k. mine are not there yet. Thanks for sharing so I know what to look forward to.
How lovely your daughter is! Great pictures. Looks like she's loving what I could only say "ick" to. :)
Oh my...I probably would have passed out!! haha. That last picture is too funny! :)
your daughter is a dollsie! but the frog is yucky!
Post a Comment