Friday, April 2

Because of what He did for me, this is not goodbye....


"Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?"
1 Corinthians 15:55


"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."
John 14:1-3


Thank you, God for sending your only Son to die for me so that I may join you one day in Heaven. Thank you, Father, for your promise that if I have Christ in me, I will have eternal life. Thank you for loving me so much that you want better for me than this fallen world. Thank you that I will see Rebekah again because of your sacrifice of a spotless Lamb. It may seem like a lifetime to me, but to her it is only a blink of an eye. Thank you for your love and forgiveness of sin. In Jesus' name, Amen.

10 joyful people left comments:

My life said...

Beautiful Karen, and very well put. He IS the living God. You will see your darling Rebekah again.

Blessings

Lori said...

And again I say, AMEN!
xoxo

Trisha said...

Karen,
This is so beautiful. I'm rejoicing with you. So many hugs and prayers sent your way.

belle said...

AMEN!!!

what beautiful flowers!!! breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

In HIm, we receive eternal life. In His arms is your precious Rebekah. I am so grateful that we can trust the One Who saved us from ourselves. He loves us so. May your weekend be blessed as we remember the Cross and our Resurrected LORD.
Loving you, ~ linda

Carol said...

I love how you make your every day events all about the resurrection!! We are so blessed to have the promise of everlasting life and you, the promise that you will be reunited with your precious bundle of pink in a place with no more tears! Have a wonderful weekend!

Leanne said...

Heaven is so much closer now, isn't it?

I love those words. So comforting and so timely....

I think of you every day and pray for you as often!!!!

Bekah said...

Your Rebekah and my nephew and niece are enjoying the best Easter...in His presence!

Karin said...

Karen, this photo breaks my heart, but I love that you posted it as the vision of hope. There is so much love in what Jesus did for us, and so much love in your words as you write about your children - including Rebekah.

Love YOU, friend!

Holly said...

The photo just tugs at me. I am SO thankful that I have the promise of seeing my daughter again.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios