"The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
He is not here; He has risen, just as He said.
Come and see the place where He lay. Then go quickly and tell His disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see Him.' Now I have told you."
So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," He said. They came to Him, clasped His feet and worshipped Him."
Matthew 28:5-9




6 joyful people left comments:
Happy Easter to your sweet family!
I love the photo collage! You have such an artistic eye, Karen.
Hi, Karen,
Love, love, love the collage! Are the cookies the ones that you put in the oven and leave them overnight? I have the recipe for The Empty Tomb...may share that one tomorrow.
I hope you're doing great! I always enjoy stopping by. Have a wonderful day with your sweet little ones!
I love that we posted about these on the same day :) Your pictures are so good. Hope your family has a wonderful Easter celebration.
Blessings,
Amy
I love how you do your eggs a week before and spend this week on the Easter story!! Love it!
the cookies look so good! I have the recipe and will try it! Have a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment