
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Oh, that is an easy one...night time.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Chick-fil-A tea ...does that count?
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Well, I guess we all know what that would be=)...
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My height. I'm 5'2" on a good day!
Oh yeah, and that I smell my food before I eat it.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I like my life a lot...but if I got to pick...hmmm...
Except I would not have her poufy hair...still bothers me after watching this so many times!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Play the piano. That's why we force, threaten encourage our children to practice.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Probably to Florida to see some very special people=)
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Does Musicals count as a genre? I love Judy Garland's musicals. I love Judy period. Well, until she started getting all raspy. But still she was so beautiful!
(amazon.com)
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Amazon.com. Hands down.
Then Pottery Barn.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Now. I don't do well with outhouses and I can't imagine what life would be like in the future!
Black. It's slimming.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? (Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Okay, am I the only one that thought of that weird Brady Bunch episode with Sam as Dopey?
(Amazon.com)
I'm pretty sleepy most of the time. So, probably Sleepy.
13. What's the last album you listened to? Probably an Odyssey CD with the kids.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was in seventh grade. Funny, because I can't swim and I am squeamish around creatures. I think I was trying to impress a boy in my Career Orientation class. Nope, he wasn't impressed. Neither was I when I found out the job requirements.




10 joyful people left comments:
Thank you for sharing.. I enjoyed reading everything!! Hope you have a great week!!
Hi! nice to meet you - found you on the 32nd Blog Parade. I enjoy reading your blog (praise God for your faithfulness - god has given you the gift of encouragement to others :) - signed up to be a follow of yours. I am a homeschool mom too! I invite you to come visit my blog. Have a great week! :) <><
Nicole
Oh, I loved your list! It's so much fun to read more about you...I'm sure we would just talk and talk if we were to meet in person!
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! You are so faithful. ;)
Hope you have a great day, Karen!
I enjoyed reading this! I would totally sing in musicals too. In fact, when I was younger I used to dream of being a Broadway actress.
I enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Blessings,
Amy
Hi Karen, I enjoyed reading your answers. I know I said Lowe's on the 10,000.00 shopping spree but I forgot about Pottery Barn!! I love Pottery Barn too! They have wonderful things!
Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. I always enjoy hearing from you.
Have a blessed week!
Lyn
Loved your answers - and you may see these questions on my blog too! :) I need material! Funny that you posted about Anne and Gilbert - Prince Edward Island is where I want to go on vacation!
Hi Karen. That was a fun read. I think it's a blast to read answers to strange questions because it reveals the real you! Right? Well, maybe not. ha!
Yeah, you know, I think I'd sing musicals too! I didn't think of that - duh!
Don't you love Anne? I crave that show - in fact I think I'm due for a viewing.
Okay, I've GOT TO go to bed! Yikes. It's way too late. I just got done writing and thought I'd hop around for a few minutes. So, I really am going to bed now.
Goodniiiiiiight.......
Chums,
Lynnette
Fun!!! I'm doing the Blog Parade too! I could've spent all day on doing that post...so many answers I could've put for them!
ChikfilA does have good food!! I'm short too so I've been teased about that. I'm like 5'1"!
Post a Comment