skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is what happens when your preschooler wants to help bring in the groceries...
Oh, well...at least I got it on sale for $1.99. =)
Blessings,
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios
12 joyful people left comments:
Karen, those look very yummy.
No WW is not hard to do online. You register and put your weight in and then you keep track of howm many points you are eating. They have an area for activity points so they really walk you through the program. It works because you don't have to deprive yourself of things you like. It just helps you make better choices so you don't eat those bad things all the time.
I have been on it for 2 weeks and have almost lost 5 pounds which is a healthy speed to be losing weight. And I have really enjoyed exercising again.
good luck. you can e-mail me if you have any questions at blessed_6@msn.com
I'm sure they would still taste the same. =)
Awww, that is sweet. If your kids are anything like mine, those cupcakes will be gone soon! ;) And they won't care that they're a little messy...that just makes them better!
Yummy looking either way!
The funny thing is, I would totally eat these no matter how they looked. The sad thing is, when my kids were small, if they would have done this, I would have been soooo angry and yelled at them. Now that I have grandkids, I would totally say, "that's ok". God blessed me with grandkids so I can have a do over nowthat I have more patience!!!
I'm sure they'll still taste very yummy!=)
Oops! No licking the top though :)
Mmmm...frosting. I would have no problem using my finger to get at the out-of-place frosting! :)
And I bet they still tasted good!
They still look super yummy. Okay, I'm really being tempted in the cupcake department today. ;-)
Too cute! Thanks for the smile!
Yep that seems right! lol
Post a Comment