True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 19
Result: 2
So, Karin at http://aspiritofhope.blogspot.com/ is the winner. Congratulations, Karin.
Thank you for all that left sweet and encouraging words to me the other day when I was feeling down. I so appreciate the words and the prayers.
Last night I read this Psalm 51:
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me...Restore to me the joy of your salvation ."
"You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart..."
And then in Isaiah 25:
"You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat... He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces..."
Have a good day, my friends...

6 joyful people left comments:
Congratulations to Karin!
Karen,
Those verses are such an encouragement to me. Thank you for sharing them and for sharing from your sweet sweet heart! What a wonderful day it will be when Jesus wipes away ALL tears...
Praying for you, sweet friend!
Ahhh, hope is such a sweet precious thing that I take for granted SO much of the time. How wonderful for Christ to give us poor creatures hope!
so hard - I read Isaiah 61:7 - he will give a "double portion". Can you imagine the family you will have in heaven!??!
hoping with you -
Stef
Thank you, Karen! You made my day because I never win anything. Now, that's not true. :)
I HATE not having reliable, fast internet!!! I can never check in with you anymore!!! Yes, I am throwing a bit of a fit!!!
I wish I had been able to enter that CD giveaway....that song grips me so deeply, soooo deeply, to that hidden place that is still so broken and so painful, even after this long...
I love your "spring" spirit.
I continue to pray for you almost daily even though I am unable to keep up with you through our blogs.
I'd love to have your address again. When you sent us the Steven Curtis Chapman CD, I saved your address for a long time, but we moved and now it's lost. I don't know how you feel about snail mail, but I love it and love to write letters and would love to keep in touch with you that way....
Anyway, sorry to write a book...
Take care and I'm praying.
Praying for you and hoping with you....
Post a Comment