Yay, for Friday! It's been a long week on our home front. We have battled runny noses, itchy eyes, and asthma. There have been tiffs over Legos, leg space at the dinner table, elbow room on the couch and general breathing space.
But there have been giggles, corny jokes, cleansing tears and warm hugs.
I love my family!
I hope everyone enjoys this weekend! I know I will=)...
" I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. " Psalm 9:2
4 joyful people left comments:
Oh, Karen,
I'm loving your new look! I also love the collage you put together. It looks awesome...How did you do it?
Glad that everyone is doing better...I love visiting you. Have a great weekend!
Love the new look, Karen! Your home sounds like our home. It's our precious children that help me keep a smile on my face in the midst of it all. Have a beautiful weekend.
Love your picture collage! :) Love your head, so fun and lovely!
Oh sometimes I embarrass myself...I meant Love your new Header, not head! **blushes**
Post a Comment