Wednesday, March 3

What was I thinking?

My daughter and I have signed up with this


So, we can run in this


Well, not exactly this...but a 5K for women. (I was too lazy to look up women runners).

Can I just admit here that I am a wienie? 
And it didn't help that after our first Running Meeting, people were telling me their stories of blown-out knees and hip replacements.

But, I am doing this, Lord willing...

In memory of little Rebekah...
whose sweet, little life opened my heart and
my goals and my aspirations.

6 joyful people left comments:

Bekah said...

Karen - YOU CAN DO IT!! I am not a good runner, but I have started doing it within the past couple of years. I'm cheering for you!

Ashleigh said...

You CAN do it! And I don't think you'll actually have to run the whole way. Way to go!

Donna said...

Good for you, Karen! (I'm cheering YOU on, because I really don't think I could do a 5K!) ;)

I know you'll be able to do this...it's great that you're going to run with your daughter in memory of little Rebekah!

Praying for you today, sweet bloggy friend!

Anna S. said...

Wow, I'm very impressed that you guys are going to do this! And how sweet to do it in memory of precious Rebekah....keep us updated on this! :)

Susan said...

Wow this is awesome. I am not ready to do something like this yet but it has crossed my mind a couple of times.

Holly said...

Wishing you the best in this!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios