181. papers graded
182. keys being tapped without being reminded
183. a seized opportunity to be a peacemaker over the phone
184. heart-knitted friends still praying for me
185. verses that speak to my heart and convict
186. silly faces from my rear view mirror (I told him to act silly, hence the tongue. Otherwise sticking out your tongue is a serious infraction in our house=) ).
187. new mercies
188. a desire to hide verses in her heart and a joy to share them in her Awana's class
189. picking up right where we left off with far off friends
190. laughing with a gaggle of friends and a favorite game
Please join others as they share their multitudes...

Blessings,


7 joyful people left comments:
I gotta get on our piano practice a bit more! =)
have a fantastic week!!
So sunshiney and springy! Love it!
What a beautiful post! Thanks for stopping by my place. Love your background.
Love 189...isn't it a blessing to have those friends with whom it's so easy to pick up where we left off when last together? I'm so thankful you have such lighthearted moments in your home to bless your heart.
I love this list...the list is neverending, huh? HE IS SO GRACIOUS with HIS gifts!! I loved the comment you left on my post last Friday! You're funny!!
Hi, Karen,
What a fantastic list! I loved all of them! Your children are beautiful. I love seeing their smiles.
I hope you have a great day today.
I love this list. i had a friend just the other day encourage me to make a list of the things I am thankful for. Keeping it in a place where i can jot things down whenever I need to. Haven't done it yet but I think I will try today.
Looks like you have had a great week.
Post a Comment