Multitude Monday
(Go here to see others' Multitude Monday's. Won't you join this community?)
171. Protection during the night as my wee ones endured colds, coughs and stuffy noses.
172. My precious husband that got up most of the night with me to nurse those children. Then having to get up early to put in a full day at work.
173. Finding modest skirts for my girls.
174. Chick-fil-A tea sold by the gallon.
(Yes, I know very shallow, but this is one of my last indulgences while I am trying to lose those lbs. And I am very thankful for this(: ).
175. Relief that we replaced our hot water tank before it went kerplunk!
176. A few books and subjects to set aside, completed for the year (whoo-hoo!).
But sadly, the cheering doesn't last long because the teacher (mom) can always find more educational activities to replace those subjects=).
177. Numbers on a scale that actually budged and moved a few notches down=).
178. Rotating closets and finding new spring clothes put back from clearances last spring.
179. For my husband, getting his hands dirty and planting the first plants of the season.
180. A chance to welcome spring and its newness....
(We don't do Easter Bunny at our house, but bunnies remind me of spring. And the eggs were on 1/2 price at HL and they looked good enough to eat. Not that I would try or anything;)...)
Have a blessed Monday!


7 joyful people left comments:
Bunnies remind me of spring too : )
You have a blessed Monday too! My favorite from Chick-Fil-A is their lemonade. :)
You and Heather are good. My favorite from Chick-fil-A is their chocolate milkshake! (I don't even LIKE chocolate; Matthew did and I craved it...don't like chocolate again, but still love their chocolate milkshakes!)
Hope the little ones are feeling better!
I just adore that blackboard!!
Love your list. I love their sweet tea too! I think it's a tie between their tea and Cracker Barrel's sweet tea. I love both! :)
Hi, Karen,
I hope your children are feeling better by now. What a sweet husband to help you during the night! Mine helped me out last night, too! One of my kiddos didn't want to stay asleep...
I love going to Chick-Fil-A. We just went there on Saturday through the drive-through...it was crazy busy! It took almost ten minutes for us to get to order and to get our food. It's a popular place around here! (I agree with you, they do have wonderful tea!) And yummy milkshakes, and waffle fries, and ... ;)
Have a great day, sweet friend.
I love Chick-fil-A's lemonade by the gallon! And how wonderful is the blessing of a husband who helped with the children during the night.:)
Post a Comment